Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Las Vegas in Autumn

A good friend (points across the hall to Bastin, http://bastinptc.blogspot.com) sparked in me the idea to take a couple of days for a Vegas trip this Autumn. Sadly, he was forced to withdraw from these plans, so they would have fallen apart... But I happened to mention them to some friends of mine from World of Warcraft and the event took on a life of its own.

I've been running around in search of the best hotel rates (which I booked last night at the Stratosphere) and flight times that work for everyone. It's been exciting, harried, frustrating, but now I'm to the worst part... Waiting. Everything's in the books, so it's just a matter of waiting for 9/27 to roll around... Ugh. I hate this part.

Excuse my relative absence for a little while longer, if you will. My mind is too full of plans and stress and upcoming tasks for me to focus at the moment. Maybe after tonight's Poker Academy invitational tournament I'll be fit to write another Poker Drivel post.

No comments: